Looking for a quick-and-easy surprise weapon against 1.d4?
Tired of playing the mainlines and getting inferior positions in your theoretical battles? Want to score quick points with Black?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, look no further.
GM Marian Petrov presents a 3-hour crash course on Bogo-Indian Defense for Black [1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 e6 3. Nf3 Bb4+].
This is a perfect opportunity to add extra opening lines into your preparation.
Whether you are planning to use the Bogo-Indian as your main opening or a ‘surprise weapon’ – this 3-hour course will teach you all the bells and whistles of Bogo-Indian so you are better prepared than 90% of your opponents!
Here is what’s inside:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!
Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents!
Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
JOIN for just $19.95: Click here to sign up for TCW Academy now.
Find this post useful? Share it?