Looking for a reliable weapon against 1.e4, but don’t want to spend your entire life keeping up with the theory?
Chess should be fun, after all…
GM Marian Petrov is back to train you on playing the Hyper-Accelerated Dragon, an ultra-modern opening that avoids most of the dangerous play by White.
You won’t be facing the normal Dragon’s least favorite Yugoslav Attack, Rossolimo, or even the evergreen Maroczy Bind.
By playing 2…g6 Black sets up the stage for a sharp game, yet keeps everything under control.
And to make it even easier to master the Hyper-Accelerated Dragon, GM Petrov cuts all the unnecessary jitter and packs essential theory into just 3 chapters.
Let’s get started.
See the video preview:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!
Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents!
Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
JOIN for just $19.95: Click here to sign up for TCW Academy now.
Find this post useful? Share it?