Remember the Abaci you see in ancient Chinese movies?
If only CALCULATING was that easy in chess.
In fact, it is often far more complicated and subtle than we realize or want to admit.
Yes, yes, this piece goes here, that piece goes there, then this piece goes here… I get it.
Let me ask you, though.
Have you ever reached a position only to wonder how you even got there? It’s not like you were being harebrained and blitzing out your moves recklessly…
You were “calculating” the lines before you were making the moves. Where did you go wrong?
That’s how cryptic the art of calculation in chess is. To make it easier for you, GM Marian Petrov is here with his brand-new training, How to Calculate Like a Grandmaster, to be added to the TCW Academy catalog.
3.5 hours of non-stop video lessons, especially on how a grandmaster calculates in a chess game, what sets him apart from lower-rated players, and how YOU can do it too.
What you will learn:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!
Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents!
Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
JOIN for just $19.95: Click here to sign up for TCW Academy now.
Find this post useful? Share it?