Most chess players just study openings and tactics.
They think this is all it takes to win games… Not true.
You see, many club players can find a mate-in-3. Or play a few opening moves correctly.
But how many players can actually find the best move in a complex middlegame or identify and attack the weaknesses?
The good news is…
FM Nikolay Yordanov presents a 4-hour LIVE Middlegame Masterclass where he will train you on the most important part of chess.
This is an interactive training where you will learn the copy & paste strategies that Chess Masters use to win their games.
It is a two-day event, and it kicks off on Saturday, December 3rd, and Sunday, December 4th from 11 am – 1 pm EST! (and you get the recording too!)
And our partner ChessLance.com is making this training available for TCW Subscribers at 80% OFF:
Click here to reserve your seat [80% off for just $19 for 2 Days of Live Training!]
What You’ll learn:
- Attacking the Opponent’s Weaknesses
- Attacking the Opponent’s King
- Improving Pieces in a Complicated Position
- Taking Advantage of Better Piece Coordination
- Guidelines for Planning in the Middlegame
- Transition to a Favorable Endgame
What you get:
- 4 Hours of LIVE Masterclass (2 hrs + 2 hrs)
- Interactive Q&A Session
- PGNs of All Games and Examples
- Full Recording for the Masterclass
Don’t forget to reserve your seat for 80% off!
Find this post useful? Share it?