King and Pawn Endgames: Club players and beginners underestimate their importance.
They assume it’s unlikely they’ll ever reach the ending and will be better off learning the openings.
Philidor once said that pawns are the soul of the game.
GM Marian Petrov disagrees.
He believes pawn endings are the soul of chess.
If you understand those endgames, you’ll understand the game.
That’s why GM Petrov created this 3-hour crash course on must-know King and Pawn Endings.
Here are just 3 benefits of learning it:
- You’ll know which endings are won or lost and you will make correct decisions exchanging your pieces off
- You won’t be afraid of going into the endgame anymore! You’ll have precise endgame algorithms installed in your mind and will be able to win or draw these with ease.
- You’ll be playing your endgame moves based on knowledge and understanding, rather than luck and hoping that ‘this move also wins’.
Time to start!
King and Pawn Endgames – See the video preview:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!
Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents!
Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
JOIN for just $19.95: Click here to sign up for TCW Academy now.
Find this post useful? Share it?